Lacritec Dry Eye (60 Capsules)
Lacritec Dry Eye
Features and Benefits
- Lacritec uses a proprietary blend of DHA and EPA Omega 3 essential fatty acids from fish oil, ALA Omega 3 essential fatty acid from Flaxseed Oil, and GLA Omega 6 essential fatty acid from Borage Oil.
- These ingredients reduce lacrimal gland inflammation, resulting in improved tear production and reduced tear film surface tension.
- Unlike eye drops Lacritec works systemically to treat the Dry Eyes, not just providing short term symptomatic relief.
Lacritec Dry Eye Relief Capsules are ideal for:
- Ongoing dry eye syndrome
- Contact lens wearers
- Air travel and air conditioning
- Eye strain
- Eye procedures including Laser Eye Surgery
2-3 Capsules per day with meals
Concentrated Omega-3 Triglycerides-fish 332 mg
Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 134 mg
Equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 66.8 mg
Flax Seed oil (Linseed) 334 mg
Equiv. Oleic acid 58.5 mg
Equiv. Linoleic acid 58.5 mg
Equiv. Linolenic acid 192 mg
Borago officinalis seed oil fixed 434 mg
Equiv. gamma-Linolenic acid 95.5 mg
Brown Soft Gel Capsules presented in White plastic Bottle
Contraindications and Cautions
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Advise your Doctor if you are also taking Warfarin.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 8 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.